January 31, 2010

Parcels of Peace


I walked past a shop window yesterday and saw a mobile of paper cranes made from all different styles of paper and I instantly had the need to make some. I haven't done this since I was a child and I regretfully admit I sacrificed a small tree in the process (albeit I will redeem myself next week by adding another tree to my garden in pots). I love these cranes and understand now why they represent peace - once you get over the paper cuts and frustration they are so therapeutic and peaceful to make. I have found an old vase as a home for my creations and I am just smitten with them.

You'll Need:
120gsm acid free paper (recommend different paper patterns - i am itching to yet find some!)
Instructions - http://www.origami-fun.com/origami-crane.html
patience....

No comments:

Post a Comment